We’ve partnered with Klarna to give you a better shopping experience. Split your purchase into 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost of your purchase over time. The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 2 payments are automatically taken every 30 days from a bank account, a credit or debit card of your choice. With Klarna, you have the flexibility to shop without added interest.
PAY ON DELIVERY
The cost of cash on delivery for orders up to €399 is +€1,5. For orders over €399, the amount must be prepaid with one of the other payment methods.
*This payment method is supported only in Greece.
CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS
You can pay with credit cards Master Card, Visa and Visa Electron
Online instant through the electronic page Paypal.com (Refundable - within 5 working days).
SPECIAL LINK PAYMENT (PAYMENT LINKS BY CARDLINK)
Plus for phone / e-mail / chat orders, you can safely complete them with just one click through Cardlink! We give you a special link that automatically takes you to the Cardlink payment environment, fills in your details and completes the transaction.
Pay safely and faster with just a few clicks with your credit card securely stored on Google Pay. With Google Pay, you do not have to enter your card details every time. Simply:
1. At checkout, tap the Google Pay button
2. If asked, choose a payment method and enter your shipping address
3. Confirm your order.
You can use Apple Pay to pay online in Safari or through apps with just a few clicks when you see Apple Pay as a payment option. Simply:
1. Tap the Apple Pay button or choose Apple Pay as your payment method
2. To pay with a different card, tap the Next button or the Expand Menu button next to your default card
3. If necessary, enter your billing, delivery and contact information. Apple Pay stores that information, so you won't need to enter it again
4. Confirm the payment with one of the available authentication services
5. When your payment is successful, you'll see ‘Done’ and a tick on the screen.
We would like to inform you that during the first use of your card in our online shop may ask you send a copy of your identity and the card which was used for the transaction (With visible only the last 4 digits on the front and covered the elements of the three-digit CVV security code on the back). JD Sports has agreements with leading financial institutions in Greece, such as EFG Eurobank for the use of their systems, thus maintaining the highest possible level of security. Security systems have been adopted by international organizations / companies such as Verisign, Microsoft, Visa International & Mastercard Europay. All transactions on this site are made in Euros. Prices in other currencies are only indicative and if you want to find out the exact rate you should contact the organization whose card you use.
JD Sports reserves the right to delay any order for security monitoring purposes or even to cancel it.
* Additional costs arise from charges of an undertaking which contracts to perform the transaction and not COSMOS SPORTS SA. These costs are covered by the client.